Why work with Webcap ?
Webcap provides a rewarding career to its employees with exposure to the best in class technologies and frequent trainings so that the employees are up to date and are able to deliver the best services. We provide the opportunity for working with talented people that have immense experience and can guide and show every one a positive direction to gow as an individual and a technical wiz.
Webcap owes its success tropies to its people. We are a people company and focus on human values in developing, training and helping organizations scale up to newer heights. We listen to what our people say and take their inputs. We devise employee friendly policies.
1. Google Adwords/PPC Expert
- Create PPC Campaigns on multiple search engines
- Budget allocations for different campaigns
- Optimize keywords
- Engage customers using Analytics
- Setting up and managing pay-per-click online marketing campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Campaign Scaling, Optimization and Monitoring. Social Media marketing: online campaign set-up and management.
- Analysis and Reports
- SEM planning, execution and optimisation
Job Brief :-
Execute and manage all online marketing activities (SEM / PPC / Google Ad-words / Social Media marketing / Content marketing / Email marketing etc.) including campaign management, keywords targeting, optimization based on data driven strategies, etc.
Creating/Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Ad-words & Display Networks
Creating/Managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
Keyword research using various tools.
Optimizing ad copies and landing pages for better results.
Generating reports & analyze account performance.
1-2 years in PPC / SEM with prior experience in Adwords & Facebook Ads
Ad-words Certified Professional preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Brief :-
We are seeking professional and dynamic Sales and Marketing Executives to market and sale IT Solutions, products and services. This position demands the suitable personnel to manage and carryout the roles and responsibilities independently.
- Responsible for prospecting new clients, including cold calling and managing direct sales for Webcap Technology.
- Schedule and meet prospective clients to sell our IT services.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell IT Solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Will be responsible to maintain and update company’s social networking accounts and perform online marketing.
- Prepare and present company’s products and services to prospects and clients/customers and handle all sales correspondence.
- Preparing quotations for technical proposals.
- Identify opportunities in new verticals/ industries for expansion.